Kate Winslet is obsessed with her OscarFebruary 24th, 2009 - 10:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 24 (IANS) Oscar winner Kate Winslet has accepted that she is obsessed with her first Oscar gong and just can’t put it down.
Since accepting her Best Actress trophy for “The Reader” Sunday night, the 33-year-old has been inseparable from her mark of achievement and wouldn’t let go of it at the Academy Awards parties, reprots dailymail.co.uk.
She also accompanied it on to the Oprah Winfrey show the following day and kept clutching the gong as she left her studios.
Winslet admitted to Winfrey she was “obsessed” with her gong and couldn’t stop looking at it.
“I keep looking at him and going, ‘Oooh wow’. Looking at every little piece of it, its very nice little bottom. It really is an outer body experience - you just think, ‘This can’t be happening’,” she said.
Winslet was again carrying her Oscar - this time covered up with a protective green covering, as she arrived at the JFK airport, New York, Monday night after flying home from Los Angeles.
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Winfrey shoots in bathtub, sans make-up! - Jan 01, 2011
- Suri in tears after mom refuses to buy her puppy - Jul 17, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- Katie recreates heartbreaking moments as Jackie Kennedy - Aug 18, 2010
- Big B turns 'chauffer' for Oprah Winfrey - Jan 17, 2012
- 'Experimental' Jennifer Aniston is a sucker for TV infomercials - Feb 13, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- Winfrey gets street named after her - May 13, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey honored at Daytime Emmys - Jun 21, 2011
- Keegan, George separation final? - Aug 06, 2012
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011