Kate to spend her last night as single in London hotelApril 15th, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) British royal bride Kate Middleton will spend her last night as a single woman in luxury at a London hotel, as part of tradition to stay away from the groom the night before the wedding.
Kate will stay at a luxurious royal suite at London’s Goring Hotel, the Daily Express reported.
The hotel is the personal choice of the Middleton family.
William will reportedly spend his last night as a bachelor with his brother, Prince Harry, at Clarence House.
Palace officials Friday released the final timings of the wedding day, which will see William wed Kate at 11 a.m.
The proceedings would begin between 8.15 a.m. when the two parties start arriving at the Westminster Abbey.
William will leave Clarence House around 10 a.m., while Kate will leave the Goring Hotel at 10.48 a.m.
- Will-Kat to spend royal wedding eve dusk away from each other - Apr 27, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Prince William and Kate Middleton announce April wedding - Nov 24, 2010
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
- Wills-Kate 'visit Abbey to see rehearsal of wedding music' - Mar 08, 2011
- All I've got to do is get lines right, jokes William - Apr 29, 2011
- Wills- Kat declared husband and wife - Apr 29, 2011
- Royal wedding route Kate Middleton will take to Abbey revealed - Jan 06, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Middletons leave London for hometown Bucklebury - May 01, 2011
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011
- White House congratulates British royal couple - Apr 30, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren wants Wills-Kat to perform second 'private' wedding - Apr 25, 2011
- Royal wedding parties to yield 140 tonnes of trash - Apr 28, 2011
Tags: bachelor, brother, clarence house, daily express, goring hotel, hotel london, kate middleton, london hotel, middleton family, personal choice, prince harry, proceedings, royal bride, single woman, tradition, wedding day, westminster abbey