Kate Moss’ contract with fashion house Topshop renewedDecember 19th, 2008 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 19 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss’s apparel collection has been so successful that fashion house Topshop has renewed its contract with her for another three years.Since its launch last year, eight seasonal collections of the exclusive line, which is based on Moss’ own personal style, have been released, with the pieces worn by Moss herself invariably becoming instant sell-outs, reports vogue.co.uk.
“The last two years have been an exciting experience, and Topshop has given me the perfect platform to develop my own collection, which is something that I have wanted to do for a long time,” said Moss.
Among the “new collections” will be debut accessories and lingerie ranges.
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer's clothing line to hit shops in 2011 - Sep 29, 2010
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss graces Vogue's cover for 30th time! - Aug 22, 2010
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010
- Barbie Apparel's first couture range for girls (With image) - Apr 03, 2012