Kate Hudson sued for stealing hair productsAugust 26th, 2008 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 26 (IANS) Actress Kate Hudson, who has appeared in hits such as “Almost Famous”, is being sued by Los Angeles-based 220 Laboratories for stealing their volcanic ash hair products.According to TMZ.com, Hudson is being sued for not just stealing the product but selling it off as her own.
The firm has reportedly given 17 reasons to take action against Hudson and her hair guru Babaii, saying the duo made an oral contract with the lab and appointed them as the sole providers of the range’s raw materials. The suit was filed in the Los Angeles County Superior Court. They are seeking unspecified damages.
Hudson’s representative refused to make any comment.
- Hudson settles haircare line lawsuit - Sep 06, 2010
- Kate Hudson reaches out-of-court settlement with hair care line - Sep 06, 2010
- Kate Hudson blasts hair product stealing claims - Aug 27, 2008
- Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside court - Aug 08, 2012
- Kate Hudson sued for stealing haircare idea - Aug 26, 2008
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Lauryn Hill sued by fashion consultant - Sep 27, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Lil Wayne sues Quincy Jones' son - Sep 08, 2012
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- New lawsuit over Paris Hilton's sex tape - Jan 25, 2011
- Katt Williams wins back custody of daughter - Dec 12, 2011