Kashmere Gate bus terminus to be revampedDecember 21st, 2011 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 21 (IANS) With top notch security arrangements and passenger facilities on offer, the Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmere Gate here is all set to get a major revamp, Delhi Transport Minister Arvinder Singh said Wednesday.
The minister visited the site in north Delhi and reviewed the renovation work in progress. The first phase of renovation has a budget of around Rs.70 crore.
“ISBT Kashmere Gate would be developed as a first-of-its-kind terminal in the country equipped with ultra-modern facilities for passengers,” Arvinder Singh told reporters here, adding that CCTVs will be installed at the terminus for additional security.
- Waterlogging hits Kashmere Gate inter-state bus services - Sep 23, 2010
- Services resume at Kashmere Gate bus terminus - Sep 25, 2010
- Speeding bus crushes man, injures 12 (Second Lead) - May 08, 2011
- Forced out of ISBT, bus operators running in losses - Sep 24, 2010
- 'Mini-city' just for A380s at Dubai airport - Jun 26, 2012
- Zipping through flyovers, Metro: Delhi reaps CWG legacy (Year after CWG) - Sep 30, 2011
- Jobs for Indians with security is Thales mandate - Jun 03, 2012
- Flooded Kashmere Gate stops inter-state bus services (Lead) - Sep 23, 2010
- Delhi CM opens new traffic Operations Control Center (OCC) - Feb 04, 2011
- Thousands evacuated, iron bridge closed as Yamuna swells (Second Lead) - Sep 11, 2010
- Yamuna swells, floods parts of Delhi (Lead) - Sep 11, 2010
- Bus crushes traffic cop, cyclist to death, injures another - Jan 24, 2011
- Body of youth recovered on Yamuna bank - Oct 08, 2011
- Man held for killing business rival - Nov 17, 2011
- Huge crowds on Delhi Metro due to Games - Oct 05, 2010