Kasab’s trial to start April 15April 6th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 6 (IANS) A special court here Monday posted for April 15 the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir alias Kasab, the sole Pakistani terrorist captured for the Nov 26 Mumbai terror attacks.
Kasab made a plea to speak to his lawyer Anjali Waghmare, who was appointed by the special court last week. He was granted permission to do so by Special judge M.L. Tahilyani.
However, the special judge did not indicate when Kasab would meet his lawyer.
- Timeline of 26/11 case - Feb 21, 2011
- Timeline of case against Kasab - Aug 29, 2012
- Timeline of Mumbai terror attacks trial - May 02, 2010
- First phase of Mumbai terror attacks end (Lead) - Dec 16, 2009
- Time line of Ajmal Amir Kasab's trial - May 02, 2010
- Nov 26, 2008 - May 3, 2010: timeline of 26/11 trial - May 03, 2010
- Timeline in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks trial - Mar 31, 2010
- Kasab gets new lawyer to defend him - Apr 16, 2009
- 26/11 attack case judge Tahaliyani elevated to Bombay High Court - Mar 15, 2011
- Anjali Waghmare gets high security for defending Kasab - Apr 01, 2009
- Kasab's terror trial on its last lap (One Year after 26/11) - Nov 15, 2009
- Kasab appears in court, demands Pakistani lawyer (Lead) - Apr 15, 2009
- Bombay High Court postpones Kasab matter till Aug 12 - Aug 02, 2010
- High court rejects Kasab plea to meet lawyers in isolation - Sep 29, 2010
- Senior criminal lawyer to defend Kasab, daily hearings begin Friday (Lead) - Apr 16, 2009