Karthikeyan finishes 10th in A1 Grand PrixNovember 9th, 2008 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
Chengdu (China), Nov 9 (IANS) Narain Karthikeyan of Team India finished 10th in both sprint and features at the A1 Grand Prix motorsport race here Sunday.Adam Carroll drove a faultless race to take A1 Team Ireland’s second series victory in the sprint race. On his A1 Team Netherlands debut, Robert Doornbos came home a comfortable second, while Danny Watts held off a fierce challenge from Switzerland’s Neel Jani to claim the final podium position for A1 Team Great Britain.
Filipe Albuquerque claimed A1 Team Portugal’s maiden victory in the A1GP when he won the feature race.
Portugal took the lead after the first round of pit stops and held off the charge from Carroll in the closing stages. Watts took the final podium position after starting on pole but dropping back after his two mandatory pit stops.
- Karthikeyan qualifies for A1 GP second round - Nov 08, 2008
- No points for Force India, Karthikeyan 21st at Turkish GP - May 08, 2011
- Poor luck crashes Karthikeyan out of A1 GP race - Nov 23, 2008
- Narain to race for Dutch club - Apr 02, 2010
- Finishing touches being given to Buddh F1 Circuit - Oct 18, 2011
- Red Bull's Vettel wins Australian Grand Prix - Mar 27, 2011
- Narain wins at Brands again - Aug 02, 2010
- F1 driver Ricciardo enthralls fans in the capital - Oct 01, 2011
- Karthikeyan finishes 11th at Texas - Jun 05, 2010
- Vettel wins Bahrain GP, Force India's Di Resta finishes sixth - Apr 23, 2012
- Filipe Albuquerque Wins Race Of Champions Title - Nov 29, 2010
- Indian GP prompted Tata to back Karthikeyan - Feb 15, 2011
- Maldonado wins maiden F1 race, Hulkenberg comes 10th - May 13, 2012
- I1-Super Series: Dhoni and Yuvraj in race to own franchise - Nov 15, 2011
- Motorsport: Karun, team finish sixth at Le Mans - Jun 17, 2012