Kanda admitted to jail hospital (Lead)August 30th, 2012 - 11:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 30 (IANS) Former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, arrested and sent to 14 days in judicial custody for abetting suicide of 23-year-old former air hostess Geetika Sharma, was admitted to jail hospital Thursday for high blood pressure, police said.
“On Kanda’s complaint of a pain in his chest, he was shifted to jail hospital on doctors’ advice where his blood pressure was noticed to be high,” said Tihar Jail spokesperson Sunil Gupta.
Gupta said Kanda’s condition is now stable but he is still hospitalised and doctors are monitoring his health.
- Kanda admitted to hospital, condition stable (Second Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Court denies anticipatory bail to Kanda - Aug 17, 2012
- Kanda sent to 7 days police custody (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Kanda sent to judicial custody (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Court denies anticipatory bail to Kanda (Lead) - Aug 17, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Geetika case politically motivated, Kanda tells court (Second Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Had Kanda sexually exploited Geetika? - Aug 18, 2012
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda - Aug 16, 2012
- Suicide notes written on day of Geetika's death: Police - Aug 24, 2012
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days - Aug 25, 2012
- Kanda's anticipatory bail plea decision Friday - Aug 16, 2012
- Police search Kanda's farmhouse for evidence - Aug 20, 2012
- Kanda, Chaddha in judicial custody till Sep 25 - Sep 11, 2012