Kairali TV to expand into Middle EastSeptember 29th, 2011 - 5:45 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Sep 29 (IANS) Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M)-backed Kairali TV Thursday said it will launch a new channel in the Middle East.
The channel’s chairman, superstar Mammootty, made the announcement soon after being re-elected to the post at the firm’s annual general body meeting held here.
The channel has been named Kairali Arabia.
Kairali TV’s income in the last fiscal stood at Rs.67.82 crore, with a profit of Rs.14.60 crore.
Mammootty added that a five percent dividend will be paid to all shareholders in December this year.
- Kerala rival fronts have 50-50 chance: Mammootty - Mar 25, 2011
- Antony inaugurates CPI-M backed TV channel's new building - Mar 05, 2010
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profit - May 28, 2012
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises - May 04, 2011
- Tata Motors' net profit down 19 percent in 2010-11 - May 26, 2011
- IT raids could hold more blows for Mammootty, Mohanlal - Jul 24, 2011
- Indian Bank posts 13 percent growth in net profit - Jul 23, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- NTPC pays Rs.3,133 crore dividend for 2010-11 - Sep 30, 2011
- Dabur Q2 net profit rises 15.3 percent - Oct 27, 2010
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011
- Rural Electrification Corp Q4 net up 45 percent - May 19, 2010
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit rises 20.6 percent - May 01, 2012
- SBI quarterly profit soars to Rs.4,050 crore - May 18, 2012