Justin Bieber to release new bookFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber says he will release a second book of photographs called “Justin Beiber: Just Getting Started” in September this year.The 17-year-old’s first tome “First Step 2 Forever: My Story” sold over one million copies since its release in 2010.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the new book will feature exclusive photos of Bieber filming his “Never Say Never” movie, performing across the world and recording his next album “Believe”.
“I’m so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can’t wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book,” he said in a statement.
- Bieber, 16, to release illustrated memoir about his success story - Aug 03, 2010
- Justin Bieber to release illustrated book, not autobiography - Aug 04, 2010
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Justin Bieber signs on to star in biopic - Aug 04, 2010
- Gaga's 'The Fame Monster' named top album of 2010 - Dec 29, 2010
- Justin Bieber wants a Grammy - Jan 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber's Upcoming Book Makes Waves - Aug 13, 2010
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Justin Bieber to come out with a Christmas album - Aug 26, 2011
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- Justin Bieber Launches ‘Pray’ Video On Facebook - Nov 27, 2010
- Singer Justin Bieber to launch nail polish collection - Oct 11, 2010
- Abhishek stuck by Justin Bieber! - Jan 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber Shows Off New Hairdo, Promotes Autobiographical Book - Nov 28, 2010
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011