Justin Bieber injuredJune 25th, 2011 - 6:36 am ICT by IANS
New York, June 25 (IANS) Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber was hurt after a man jumped over him in New York.Bieber was signing autographs for fans outside Macy’s department store, June 23, when the man vaulted the barricade and knocked him to the ground. His injuries were said to be “minor” by local news teams.
The 17-year-old’s security team quickly tackled the man and handed him to the police.
“When he was grabbed, his security grabbed the person. Bieber came inside looking very shaken up and holding his arm. While inside, he was comforted by his dad and his security guard Kenny. Scooter Braun, his manager, was also on the scene,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Justin not yet a man: Manager - Jun 15, 2012
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Justin Bieber relies on Usher for support - Dec 31, 2010
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- Bieber's online search for dancers - Aug 05, 2012
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Bieber's tour inspired by MJ - Aug 03, 2012
- Bieber's perfume rakes in $3 mn - Jul 16, 2011
- Bieber's grandfather injured - Dec 29, 2011
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- Bieber offered position in hockey team - Sep 13, 2012
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Bieber's wax statue to be unveiled in March - Feb 23, 2011