Just an SMS will get you the meaningNovember 22nd, 2008 - 10:57 am ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Nov 22 (IANS) No access to an internet or even a dictionary? Don’t worry! Now you can just send an SMS and know the meaning of any word or term.”Anyone can just send an SMS to know the meaning. Instantly the answer will come on their mobile,” co-founder and CEO of Innoz Technologies Deepak Ravindran said Friday.
The SMS can be sent as SMSGYANYOUR SEARCH WORD OR TERM to 09894974926.
The company, owned by four engineering students, launched an innovative text messaging interface for any definitions by sending an SMS from a mobile. The answer will be sent by another company located in Mumbai. The owners are students of the LBS College of Engineering, Kasargode, in north Kerala.
“We have together invested Rs.100,000 and our returns come through advertisements. We have now joined hands with Intel Software as a ’software partner’. We are also registered members of Google AdSense Programme, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft and Sun’s Internet Startup Essentials Programme,” Ravindran said.
- Innoz bags MIT award for telecommunication - Apr 04, 2011
- Kerala students vie for $250,000 prize in global competition - Jun 28, 2009
- Transfer 'anything' using Tranz for free - Feb 22, 2010
- Internet words 'bloggable' and 'scareware' enter Oxford Dictionary - Feb 24, 2011
- Microsoft to incubate 10 Indian start-ups - May 23, 2012
- Nasscom confers lifetime award on Tally's Goenka - Nov 09, 2011
- Sexting is official, you may retweet it - Aug 18, 2011
- Students' ideas ready for incubation in Kerala - Sep 05, 2012
- Intel India unveils plan to groom innovators - Feb 29, 2012
- Google search to answer queries now - Mar 15, 2012
- Scientists develop tool to step up software security - Jul 23, 2012
- Merriam-Webster's Word of the Summer is Sarah Palin's 'refudiate' - Sep 08, 2010
- Three Kerala IT firms win Nasscom honours - Oct 10, 2011
- Now, book and pay for Air India tickets from your mobile - Mar 20, 2012
- Kerala: Industry majors to support IT product start-ups village - Jul 23, 2012