July 30 last date for admission to IGNOU programmesJuly 24th, 2012 - 5:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 24 (IANS) The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Tuesday said the last date to apply for its various master’s and bachelor’s courses is July 30.
Admissions are open for master’s and bachelor’s programmes in computer applications, rural development, tourism management, Gandhi and peace studies, public administration, gender and development studies etc., and all diploma and certificate programmes.
“The last date to apply is July 30 without a late fee and Aug 14 with late fee of Rs.200,” said the university in a statement.
“Students’ handbook and prospectus is available in all the regional centres of the university, YMCA in Connaught Place as well as at the university’s headquarters,” added the statement.
- IGNOU announces admissions for 2012 session - Nov 17, 2011
- IGNOU extends last date for admission applications - Jun 20, 2012
- IGNOU eases admission process - Jul 01, 2012
- IGNOU opens admission to tourism courses - Jul 16, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for MBA admissions - Jul 10, 2012
- IGNOU opens admissions to courses on Gandhi - Jun 25, 2012
- IGNOU announces admissions for 2011 session - Oct 20, 2010
- IGNOU announces admission for July courses - May 17, 2012
- IGNOU launches five new courses on gender and development - Jun 21, 2011
- IGNOU launches diploma in women and gender studies - May 10, 2012
- IGNOU's preparatory course for students desiring higher education - Jun 14, 2012
- IGNOU starts admissions for information security courses - Jun 18, 2012
- IGNOU invites applications for online agriculture programme - May 04, 2012
- IGNOU online course on sustainable science - Jun 19, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for submitting admission forms - May 02, 2010
Tags: bachelor, computer applications, connaught place, diploma, gender and development, ignou, indira gandhi, indira gandhi national open university, last date, national open university, New Delhi, peace studies, prospectus, public administration, regional centres, rs 200, rural development, students handbook, tourism management, university ymca