Jones skips party for wife’s sakeJuly 25th, 2012 - 4:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 25 (IANS) Musician Kevin Jones proved he is a considerate husband as he chose to skip a party to stay by his wife Danielle Deleasa’s side when she fell ill.
Daleasa fell ill over the weekend, and Jones stayed back with her rather than going to a party, reports nypost.com.
The 24-year-old was expected to visit the gala, organised by Social Life magazine as he was on the cover page of its latest edition.
- Kutcher, Kunis off to vacation? - Aug 02, 2012
- Are Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle Deleasa expecting their first child? - Oct 10, 2010
- Butler parties with brunette - Apr 17, 2012
- Baldwin's wife to host show - Jul 21, 2012
- Butler impromptu singing act thrilled diners - Apr 09, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Kevin Jonas to become a father? - Oct 10, 2010
- Post break up, Perry parties with friends - Aug 26, 2012
- Kevin Jonas' treasure hunt surprise for wife on wedding anniversary - Jun 24, 2010
- Kevin Jonas throws party to celebrate his engagement - Jul 06, 2009
- Lindsay gatecrashes DiCaprio's party? - Nov 06, 2011
- Why is Sacha Baron barred from the Oscar ceremony? - Feb 23, 2012
- Swift, Kennedy eloping won't surprise friends - Aug 29, 2012
- Hargitay's son possessive about her name - Jun 10, 2012
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012