Jolie working on a film about AfghanistanDecember 27th, 2011 - 9:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 27 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that she has been working on a script for a movie about Afghanistan but she is not very confident about it as of now.
“I don’t even think it’s good. Maybe I’ll dig it out, but I don’t have the confidence yet to start even thinking in that way,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 36-year-old, stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut “In The Land Of Blood And Honey”, a film she wrote herself about a romance between a Serbian soldier and a Bosnian woman. It has been nominated for a Golden Globe Awards this year and also won a Producer’s Guild award.
- Jolie receives threats over directorial debut - Feb 16, 2012
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- I've written a story about my mother: Jolie - Dec 31, 2011
- Jolie honoured with Bosnian citizenship - Apr 25, 2012
- I never intended to write and direct a film: Jolie - Dec 12, 2011
- I had a complete emotional breakdown: Jolie - Jan 15, 2012
- Jolie grateful for Sarajevo citizenship - May 07, 2012
- Angelina Jolie movie criticised in Serbia - Jan 22, 2012
- Brad Pitt styles partner Jolie - Feb 11, 2011
- Serbians find Jolie's war film 'racist' - Dec 14, 2011
- Jolie picks Bosnian star for directorial debut - Sep 24, 2010
- Jolie in tears at movie screening - Feb 16, 2012
- Angelina doesn't pay attention to gossip - Mar 26, 2012
- Angelina Jolie talks about her directing tryst - Aug 30, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011