Jolie shoots with bullsJune 23rd, 2012 - 4:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie put on a brave face as she shot with a number of bulls for her latest movie “Maleficent”.
She shot in the Buckinghamshire countryside and luckily for her, the animals were professionally behaved.
The bulls’ trainers stood out of shot, and ordered them to stand still as Jolie strolled around them, reports thesun.co.uk.
Recently, she was spotted sporting a pair of bull horns, fake cheekbones and a creepy cloak for her role as a sorceress in the film, to be released in 2014.
- Jolie's daughter bags her first movie - Aug 22, 2012
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Angelina Jolie turns bad girl? - Feb 13, 2012
- Leona Lewis gets horseshoe tattoo - Aug 19, 2010
- Diaz guarding 'The Counselor' love scenes - Sep 14, 2012
- Angelina Jolie says she'd love to play a villain - Jul 15, 2010
- Jolie celebrates b'day with children - Jun 07, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012
- Jolie to play evil fairy for next? - Mar 30, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Jolie eager to play 'Sleeping Beauty' nemesis - Jul 13, 2010
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012