Jolie-Pitt marriage not soonAugust 21st, 2012 - 4:20 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 21 (IANS) Contrary to media reports, it seems Angelina Jolie, who is engaged to Brad Pitt, is not keen to tie the knot.
The couple was recently seen at a restaurant in Halkidiki, northern Greece.
“Angelina was in white, but she laughed and said ‘not yet’ when the restaurant owner asked if she was getting ready to be married,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
The source added that the couple and their kids were travelling on a super-yacht and had visited various islands, including Mykonos, and hoped to visit Santorini.
Guests in the local restaurant were stunned to see them, but were banned from taking photos.
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie, Pitt order $1 mn rings - Aug 14, 2012
- Brangelina to star together again? - Feb 28, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Cleaniness freak Brad Pitt - Sep 18, 2012
- Brangelina seeks therapist help for son? - Aug 26, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Double date fun for Jennifer, Theroux - Apr 07, 2012