Jindal Steel posts Rs.12.75-bn lossJanuary 28th, 2009 - 4:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 28 (IANS) Private steel manufacturer Jindal Steel Wednesday announced standalone net loss of around Rs.1.28 billion (Rs.127.5 crore) for the quarter ended Dec 31, as against a profit of near Rs.3.56 billion (Rs.355.37 crore) in the year-ago period.In a regulatory statement, the company said its standalone net income was Rs.28.27 billion (Rs.2,826.74 crore), a marginal rise of 0.14 percent from around Rs.28.23 billion (Rs.2,822.74 crore) registered in the corresponding period last fiscal.
The company also posted a consolidated net loss of about Rs.1.88 billion (Rs.187.83 crore) for the period under review, when compared to the Rs.2.97 billion (Rs.297.25 crore) profit posted in the year-ago period.
Consolidated net income grew 6.97 percent to Rs.33.19 billion (Rs.3,319.11 crore) for the quarter ended Dec 31 as compared to Rs.31.02 billion (Rs.3,102.66 crore) in the last corresponding period.
- Idea Cellular's third quarter net profit declines - Jan 23, 2012
- Reliance Infra quarterly operating income rises 66 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- National Aluminium net down over 33 percent - Jan 28, 2009
- Sonata Software net dips 64 percent in second quarter - Nov 04, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Berger Paints to infuse Rs.100 crore to hike production - Aug 02, 2011
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Idea Cellular's second quarter net down 48.5 percent - Oct 21, 2011
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- IOB quarterly net profit declines 53 percent - Jan 28, 2012
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- Usha Martin Q4 net dips almost 60 percent - May 10, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Usha Martin Q1 net profit down 86.5 percent - Jul 31, 2012