Jharkhand repeats last year’s question paper in administrative examsDecember 1st, 2008 - 4:04 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Dec 1 (IANS) The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is under close scrutiny after the question paper of one of the subjects in its main examination was found to be same as given last year.The question paper was repeated in the Labour, Social and Welfare (LSW) subject Sunday. Not only the questions but also the serial number of the questions were the same.
The students appearing for the examination raised objections to the question paper. However, JPSC officials said that new questions were prepared for the 2008 main examination.
“There is a trend that previous year’s question paper is not repeated. It is not that one question is repeated… rather all the questions have been repeated in the LSW subject,” complained a student.
Chairperson of JPSC Dileep Prasad said: “We are reviewing the question papers. If needed, we will cancel the LSW paper and conduct a fresh examination for the subject.”
According to sources, JPSC is holding a meeting Monday.
- CBI finds fraud in Jharkhand state service exams - Jul 06, 2012
- CBI ordered to probe Jharkhand state service exams - Jun 14, 2012
- Vigilance to quiz ex-official in Jharkhand job scam - Feb 07, 2011
- Former Jharkhand official held in job scam - Jun 02, 2011
- Jharkhand job scam: Ex-official's house attached - Feb 06, 2011
- Jharkhand to sack 19 irregularly appointed officials - Jul 09, 2010
- Former top official surrenders in Jharkhand scam - Feb 04, 2011
- Jharkhand sacks nine officials appointed illegally - Aug 04, 2010
- Raids at ex-JPSC chairman's house, other places - Jun 15, 2010
- Candidate in Jharkhand selection exam scores over 12 out of 11 - Jun 02, 2009
- Jharkhand minister's children fail again in plus-2 exam - Jun 01, 2012
- Ex-JPSC chairman, former members booked in job scam - Jun 13, 2010
- Ex-JPSC chairman to be probed for 'wrongful' appointments - Jun 10, 2010
- Chhattisgarh medical exam cancelled, 78 held for paper leak - Jun 19, 2011
- Jharkhand Class 12 students seek re-evaluation - Jun 15, 2011