Jharkhand railway employee commits suicide in officeJuly 25th, 2008 - 7:01 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, July 25 (IANS) A railway employee in Jharkhand’s Dhanbad district allegedly killed himself in his office and left a two-page-long suicide note that indicated that he was in deep depression, police said Friday. Anwarul Haq, a head clerk posted at Divisional Railway Manager (DRM)’s office in Dhanbad, committed suicide Thursday evening by slashing his wrists. His body was found Friday morning, a police official said.
After finishing his duty Thursday, Haq locked himself in the room and ended his life. When employees reported for work in the morning, they called the police after they found his room locked from inside. Haq’s body was recovered after police broke open his door, the official said.
In his suicide note, Haq said he was living under depression for the last few months, and felt the work pressure was also enormous. Haq’s body has been sent for post-mortem.
“We will try to find out whether it was suicide or murder,” a police official in Dhanbad told IANS over telephone.
- Young nuclear scientist found dead in his Kalpakkam quarters - Apr 24, 2012
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Haryana cop commits suicide - Apr 05, 2011
- Man kills wife, kids, commits suicide - Nov 05, 2011
- MCA student hangs himself after father's scolding - Sep 16, 2011
- BBA student's death: Police get autopsy report - Sep 07, 2012
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Clerk commits suicide in courtroom - Aug 10, 2010
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- Management student commits suicide - Aug 30, 2010
- 50-year-old commits suicide over sleeping disorder - Aug 11, 2011
- Satyawati College student hangs self in classroom - Feb 04, 2011
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012