Jharkhand businessman’s son abductedFebruary 17th, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by admin
Ranchi, Feb 17 (IANS) A businessman’s son has been abducted from Koderma district of Jharkhand, the police said. Amit Agrawal, 25, son of businessman Yogendra Agrawal, was abducted Saturday night. Yogendra Agrawal owns a Bajaj motorcycles showroom.
Amit was talking to his friend Priyanshu near his house Saturday night when some persons in a jeep abducted both Amit and Priyanshu. Later, Priyanshu was released by the abductors. Amit’s family members said they have not received any ransom call yet.
“We are working on two theories. The first possibility is that Amit was abducted for ransom and second possibility could be personal enmity. The family members deny receiving any ransom call. We are keeping track of the calls made to family members of Amit,” said a police official by telephone from Koderma.
- Another businessman abducted in Bihar - Dec 30, 2010
- NRI appeals to abductors to free brother in Bihar - Jan 01, 2011
- Boy kidnapped for ransom in Ghaziabad - Sep 30, 2011
- Two businessmen abducted in Bihar - Dec 11, 2010
- Businessman abducted in Bihar - Apr 03, 2010
- Businessman found dead - Mar 07, 2011
- Kidnapped two-year-old boy found - Oct 24, 2011
- Delhi engineer murdered by friend for ransom (Second Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Businessman abducted in Bihar - Dec 10, 2010
- Abductors demand Rs.20 lakh to release Bihar student - Jun 30, 2012
- Doctor abducted in Bihar - Jan 11, 2011
- Kidnapped girl freed in Bengal, abductor held - May 14, 2012
- Bihar kidnappings shock, scare NRIs - Jan 02, 2011
- Ransom demanded for Jharkhand assembly employee's release - Jul 13, 2010
- Fear of abductions haunts Bihar again - Dec 29, 2010