Jeweller beaten up, robbed in NoidaFebruary 26th, 2009 - 10:06 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Feb 26 (IANS) A jeweller was beaten up and robbed of cash and jewellery as he was on his way home after closing his shop in Noida, the police said Thursday.
Mahesh Chand Verma, who owns a jewellery store in Bhangel Phase-11 area in Noida, was on his way home when he was intercepted the robbers. They beat him up and robbed him of the cash and jewellery he was carrying in a bag, the police said.
“Verma was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. We are waiting to take his statement to register the case. Based on the identification he provides, we will track the culprits,” a police officer told IANS.
- Rs.40 lakh robbed from jeweller's house - Apr 07, 2011
- Cash, jewellery wowrth Rs.60 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Jul 20, 2011
- Rs.13.66 lakh looted in Greater Noida, one held - Nov 30, 2010
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Meat trader shot at in Ghaziabad - Aug 06, 2012
- Jeweller shot dead in hold-up - Apr 22, 2011
- Elderly woman stabbed to death by robbers - Aug 14, 2012
- Six killed in Iraq robbery - Mar 12, 2012
- Man robbed off Rs.400,000 in Noida - Feb 10, 2010
- Jeweller's employee held for helping robbers - Dec 22, 2010
- Kamran Akmal's family robbed at gunpoint near Lahore home - Nov 15, 2010
- Two jewellers killed in Mumbai - Apr 12, 2012
- Property dealer looted - Feb 03, 2011