Jessica Alba’s daughter loves wigsJanuary 22nd, 2012 - 3:21 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 22 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jessica Alba says her three-year-old daughter is very passionate about wigs and loves wearing one every day.
The 30-year-old says Honor Marie, her eldest girl with husband Cash Warren, has an “insane” sense of style.
“She’s very independent, very opinionated and loves dress up so much. Like every day, she’s in full drag!” showbizspy.com quoted Alba as saying.
“She wears a wig every day. She has a lot of wigs and she has a lot of plastic heels. It’s totally insane but it makes her happy.” Jessica also has a five-month-old daughter Haven with Warren.
- My life is not perfect :Jessica Alba - Mar 02, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Alba's daughter snatches things - May 03, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba excited about second baby - May 26, 2011
- Jessica Alba wears scarves to cover sick - Apr 01, 2012
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Nicole Richie's daughter loves to wear her lipstick - Feb 12, 2011
- Jessica Alba has plans to adopt - Apr 05, 2010
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba wants a bigger family - Sep 01, 2010
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011