Jenkins, Jones part waysDecember 31st, 2011 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Singer Katherine Jenkins and Gethin Jones have called off their engagement, and are “beyond broken hearted” about it.
“Sorry for being quiet of late, its just that I have some very sad news,” Jenkins posted on her Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
“Geth and I have decided to go our separate ways. We are both beyond broken hearted. All your hugs and support will be much appreciated,” she posted further.
The opera singer had met Welsh TV presenter Jones on BBC show “Strictly Come Dancing” in 2007. Even Jones wrote about the break up on the micro-blogging site.
“Hi everybody. I’m deeply sad to tell you that Kath and I have ended our relationship as a couple. We are both heart broken,” Jones tweeted.
They had announced their engagement in February 2011 and were due to tie the knot in Wales in 2012.
- Jenkins denies dating rumours - Mar 05, 2012
- Jenkins pays tribute to Tsunami survivors - Dec 20, 2011
- Jenkins denies affair with Beckham - Aug 25, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins to be on the 'Dancing with the Stars' show - Feb 29, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins grounded but sings for troops on plane - Dec 24, 2010
- Katherine Jenkins beats rugby star Tommy Bowe in vodka binge - Jan 04, 2010
- Katherine Jenkins cancels London gig due to illness - Nov 26, 2009
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins to make acting debut with 'Doctor Who' - Jul 13, 2010
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011