Jay McGuiness loves Spears’ smileAugust 10th, 2012 - 6:12 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) Singer Jay McGuiness says he loves singer Britney Spears’ smile which has a Southern American charm to it.
Jay, member of band The Wanted got a chance to tour with Spears when they supported her during England tour Femme Fatale last year, reports contactmusic.com.
“Everyone knows Britney, like from the age of being a kid you saw her swinging herself around in a school uniform and to see that smile in real life was like really surreal but great,”Jay said.
“She’s got that Southern charm, that Southern Americans have and it was really cool,” he added.
Other members of the band are Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes .
- The Wanted fans v/s One Direction fans? - Aug 24, 2012
- 'Chasing the sun' not just about partying - Jun 27, 2012
- The Wanted perform at Beckham's son's birthday - Sep 04, 2012
- Britney Spears arrives in Rio de Janeiro - Nov 14, 2011
- The Wanted rescue fan who fainted - Jul 10, 2012
- Britney Spears' premieres video of 'I Wanna Go' - Jun 22, 2011
- Britney Spears has a wardrobe malfunction - Sep 19, 2011
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears surprises a fan with lap dance - Jun 22, 2011
- Nicki Minaj replaces Enrique Iglesias for Britney Spears' tour - Apr 12, 2011
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Spears to receive honour for lengthy career - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney's next single leaks, predicted to be a hit - Mar 05, 2011
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,