James McAvoy won’t move for workMay 8th, 2011 - 5:29 am ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) Actor James McAvoy insists he will not move to the US for the sake of his career.
The Scottish actor insists he is content to stay in London with wife Anne-Marie Duff and their 10-month-old son Brendan because his work so far has not required him to move overseas, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’ve never done a movie there so the idea of moving to US seems less. I’ve always made my choices on what suits me personally,” he said.
“The jobs I’ve wanted to do have just happened to not be in US which suits me fine. I’m from Scotland, and I’ve already moved once. I don’t want to move again. I’ve got all my pals here and all my family,” he added.
- James McAvoy's confusion - Jun 01, 2011
- James McAvoy's charming ways - Feb 14, 2011
- James McAvoy 'intimidated' by wife's acting skills - Feb 18, 2010
- James McAvoy finally gets his driving licence - Feb 23, 2010
- James McAvoy taking a break from films - Apr 12, 2010
- Duff named best actress at British film awards - Feb 09, 2010
- Secret of James McAvoy 'period' success: being "pale and thin" - Jan 06, 2010
- Fans don't recognise James McAvoy - May 28, 2011
- James McAvoy refuses to star opposite wife - Nov 26, 2009
- Angelina Jolie signed 'Wanted' because of James McAvoy - Aug 13, 2010
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Affleck's kids inspired him for charity work - Apr 20, 2010
- Jolie insists she's naturally fit - Jul 10, 2010