Jama Masjid blast: Judicial custody of six accused extendedJanuary 5th, 2012 - 11:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) A court here Thursday extended till Jan 19 the judicial custody of six accused in the 2010 Jama Masjid firing and blast in which two foreigners were injured.
Police told the court that they were awaiting the forensic report of bullet shells found at the site of September 2010 incident.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav asked police about the forensic report of the articles recovered from the place of incident. The police replied that the report was awaited.
The court extended the judicial custody of six suspected members of Indian Mujahideen terror outfit: Mohammed Qatil Siddiqui, Gohar Aziz Khumani, Mohammed Adil, Mohammed Irshad, Gayur Ahmed Jamali and Aftab Alam alias Farooq.
They were arrested by Delhi Police from various places in Delhi, Bihar, Chennai and other places in the country.
The police recovered various materials including cartridges from their possession during arrest.
- Indian Mujahideen targeting Darbhanga for recruits? - Apr 03, 2012
- Delhi blast: NIA wants to quiz terror suspects - May 08, 2012
- Delhi Police files charge sheet against 11 IM suspects - May 23, 2012
- Six Indian Mujahideen suspects held for terror attacks - Nov 30, 2011
- Rs.15 lakh reward for clues about IM mastermind - Dec 01, 2011
- Maharashtra cops explain terror suspect's absence (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Compensate slain terror suspect's family, demands Samajwadi Party - Jun 11, 2012
- Maharashtra cops questioned on terror suspect's remand (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Skeleton case: Bengal ex-minister's custody extended (Lead) - Aug 17, 2011
- Special team to probe Karnataka terror suspects' links - Sep 01, 2012
- Bangalore, Pune blasts accused murdered in jail (Second Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Maharashtra cops explain terror suspect's absence - Jul 03, 2012
- Court seeks police report on 'ink attack' on Ramdev (Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- Escape expert caught fourth time - Jan 22, 2011
- Bhanwari Devi case: Ashes sent for DNA tests, Maderna's custody extended (Lead) - Jan 06, 2012