Jade Goody’s chances of survival drop to 40 percentJanuary 12th, 2009 - 11:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) British reality TV star Jade Goody, who is suffering from cervical cancer, has revealed that her survival chances have dropped from 50 to 40 percent.Dailymail.co.uk reports Goody, 27, who was diagnosed with cervical cancer last summer, said she was realistic about her chances but vowed not to let the disease beat her.
“I’ve been hanging on to life with my fingernails but I will not let go. Throughout my life I have had to cope with some really bad stuff but I have always turned out stronger than the thing trying to beat me. And with cancer it will be the same,” she said.
She added: “Some times I think ‘I wonder how much time I’ve really got?’ But right now there is no answer to that.”
Goody had surgery to remove a rugby ball-sized tumour as well as her womb and ovaries but she said the most difficult part was losing all her hair after intensive chemotherapy.
- Unborn Brit baby cures mother's cancer by kicking! - Jul 25, 2010
- Jade Goody's cancer terror to be shown on TV - Mar 21, 2010
- Cancer patients hope for children - with fertility preservation (Feature) - Mar 20, 2012
- Michael Douglas says his tumour has vanished - Jan 11, 2011
- Jade Goody's Mum Jackiey Budden Recalls Her Attempted Suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- 'Negligent' NHS blamed for Jade Goody's death - Mar 20, 2010
- Some people think I deserve to die, says Jade Goody - Oct 07, 2008
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Jade Goody's ex reveals how kids are coping with mum's loss - Aug 16, 2009
- Jade Goody prepared to go bald - Dec 09, 2008
- Jade Goody may die on reality television show - Feb 15, 2009
- Goody's mum fears losing grandkids after row with daughter's ex - Oct 18, 2009
- A British woman who can't use electricity - May 19, 2011
- Jade's memory trashed with sex etc - Aug 17, 2009
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009