Jade Goody might die in her 30sSeptember 5th, 2008 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 4 (IANS) The 27-year-old British reality show star Jade Goody has been warned by doctors that if her cervical cancer spreads she could be dead in her 30s.Goody is preparing for a hysterectomy next week, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“It was even worse than I was expecting. They told me about the worst case scenario where I might not even survive 10 years. I’m all over the place. I can’t stop crying,” said Goody.
Goody’s publicist Max Clifford confirmed the report and told MailOnline that “she is very frightened and upset”.
Before chemotherapy and radiotherapy, Goody will have an exploratory operation to find out if the cancer has moved to any other part of her body or her blood.
Goody, who is a mother-of-two has vowed to adopt another child, as she will never be able to have any more children post hysterectomy.
- Jade Goody scared but positive about surgery - Sep 12, 2008
- Jade Goody rushed to hospital - Feb 03, 2009
- Jade Goody released from hospital - Sep 27, 2008
- Shilpa Shetty prays for miracle to save Jade Goody - Jan 11, 2009
- Goody has successful cancer operation - Sep 13, 2008
- Goody upset with hair loss fear post chemotherapy - Sep 25, 2008
- I'm happy I couldn't see Jade: Shilpa Shetty - Mar 18, 2009
- Chemotherapy takes its toll on Jade Goody - Oct 27, 2008
- Critical Jade Goody gathers family, friends to bid adieu - Mar 05, 2009
- Jade Goody close to end - Mar 15, 2009
- Goody close to end, wants to be remembered as a fighter (Lead) - Mar 15, 2009
- 'Jade Goody funeral to be a Jade Goody Production' - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody to marry on Sunday - Feb 17, 2009
- Goody in hospice, says will be dead in a month - Feb 28, 2009
- Goody's family livid with Tweed for missing memorial - Jul 09, 2009