I’ve no time for kids: CowellAugust 24th, 2011 - 1:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell says that raising a family is not compatible with his busy lifestyle and that he doesn’t have the “patience” to care for a baby.
“At my age, definitely. The reality is, with the way I live my life, I wouldn’t have the patience (to raise children). I’d sort of want people born at the age of 10, I think,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 51-year-old, who is engaged to make up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, as saying.
“(I thought about it for) a little while, but not seriously. I was sort of probably just in the moment. Truthfully, with the schedule, the crazy hours, I don’t think it would work,” he added.
- Cowell thinks he's too old to have kids - Jan 24, 2011
- Simon Cowell too old to become father - May 21, 2010
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Hussainy has softened me: Cowell - Jan 23, 2011
- Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole to organise bachelor's party for Simon Cowell - Aug 02, 2010
- Cowell hopes for the best in 2012 - Jan 03, 2012
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell's fiancée hopes to inspire Afghan girls with her book - Jun 20, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- Cowell's girlfriend wants to start family - Jul 21, 2010
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011