I’ve made lot of mistakes: LindsayApril 27th, 2011 - 1:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 27 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, who was sentenced to 120 days in jail, recently owned up to her mistakes on a television show and said that she is now looking forward to putting the past behind.
“Being young and being in a position that I was in, you don’t really take the time to appreciate what you have. It’s all kind of a whirlwind, people make decisions for you. (But) I’m not a kid anymore. I’m 24. I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I recognise that. But I’m in the clear now and I feel like as long as I stay focused, I’ll be able to achieve what I want to achieve,” Lohan said during an appearance on “The Tonight Show”.
The 24-year-old was ordered back to jail for a fourth time April 22, after a Los Angeles judge ruled that she had violated her probation stemming from a 2007 driving under the influence (DUI) charge, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Now, the actress is hoping to get her career back on track with an upcoming role in “Gotti: Three Generations” with actor John Travolta.
- Lohan still onboard with the 'Gotti' biopic - May 15, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan opens up on her jail term, says, "I feel kind of numb" - Apr 27, 2011
- Lohan turned to Courtney Love for advice - May 27, 2011
- Lohan not yet finalised for 'Gotti' role - Aug 04, 2011
- Lohan's prison protest - Jul 10, 2011
- LiLo to play Junior Gotti's wife in mob flick - Apr 21, 2011
- Lohan joins 'Gotti: Three Generations' cast - Apr 21, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to star in mafia movie? - Apr 08, 2011
- I didn't hand pick LiLo to play me in mob biopic, says Victoria Gotti - Apr 16, 2011
- Ali Lohan learns from Lindsay's mistakes - Dec 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan claims 'family connection' with Gotti crime clan - Apr 15, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan loses her dream role - Apr 24, 2011
- Daughter of late Mafia boss 'hand picked' LiLo to play Gotti in mob film? - Apr 09, 2011
- Working with Lohan would be great, says Travolta - Apr 14, 2011