I’ve always been a tomboy: Janet JacksonJune 25th, 2011 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Late pop legend Michael Jackson’s sister Janet Jackson says she has been a tomboy but now she is trying to embrace more feminine clothing.
“I’ve always been a tomboy. I have started to enjoy wearing dresses more but I am a tomboy at heart,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I work with an amazing stylist, Robert Behar, who helps me when I’m going to public events. Otherwise, I just put on jeans and a T-shirt,” she said.
The 45-year-old, who has seen her weight fluctuating over the years feels it is difficult to maintain a good regime when on the road.
“I always see things I want to change and think I will always have body issues, but I am happy with where I am. I try not to call it a diet, but a lifestyle. It’s easy in that. I get double the amount of exercise because I try to work out before doing the two-hour show,” she said.
“But it’s also harder because your body doesn’t get the time to recoup what it really needs,” she added.
- Stewart loves casual dressing - Nov 08, 2011
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- David Arquette creates limited edition t-shirt - May 19, 2011
- Janet Jackson says that she was forced to diet since 11 - Feb 17, 2011
- Alice Dellal was a tomboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Rihanna collaborates with Armani - Nov 23, 2011
- Nicole Richie obsessed with blazers - Jan 17, 2012
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Janet Jackson Faces Rage For Her Fur Campaign - Jul 30, 2010
- Penelope Cruz backs cancer charity - Jul 21, 2012
- Amrita Rao, a proud vegetarian - Jul 14, 2011
- Janet Jackson Poses For Blackglama & Fuels Fur Controversy - Jul 31, 2010
- Whitney Port loves British fashion - Aug 04, 2012
Tags: body doesn, diet, dresses, exercise, feminine clothing, heart, janet jackson, jeans, Life Style, london, michael jackson, pop legend, regime, robert behar, sister janet, stylist, t shirt, tomboy