It’s just another visit to doctor: AmitabhApril 10th, 2012 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 10 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was surprised to see the media parked outside his house after he tweeted about his impending CT scan.
He is likely to undergo a CT-scan at the SevenHills Hospital, Andheri East, where he had been operated almost two months ago.
“Oh dear..up at 6 am to go for dub of Bhojpuri film for my make up man..and..a fleet of media vans and tv camera chasing me? Why?” Amitabh tweeted.
“Security asks media crew reason for chase, they refer to my Twitter on CT Scan..goodness! Is that what power of twitter really is?” he added.
The actor clarifies that it was about a regular visit to the doctor.
“Dearest TV media and vans outside my home, please do not stress and work so hard. Its nothing, just another visit to my doctor!!”
After this, the 69-year-old feels that he has to be more cautious while sharing information on social networking sites.
“Got to be careful of what to write on Twitter and Blog… screenplay writers abound!!”
- Abishek accompanied Big B for his checkup - Apr 10, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan ill again, may undergo CT-scan - Apr 10, 2012
- After pain, Big B remains in hospital (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Big B unlikely to be discharged Tuesday - Feb 14, 2012
- Big B battles sleepless nights in hospital - Feb 18, 2012
- Hospital stay could be long: Amitabh tweets as fresh complications arise (Second Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- I am better, says Amitabh - Feb 15, 2012
- Big B's health improves, feels hunger pangs - Feb 20, 2012
- Big B denies controlling coverage of grandchild's birth - Nov 08, 2011
- Abhi-Ash welcome baby girl, get wishes galore (Roundup) - Nov 16, 2011
- Big B getting back to normal - Feb 22, 2012
- I am repairing well: Amitabh - Mar 04, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan in happy state before surgery: Doctors - Feb 11, 2012
- Big B back home, upset with paparazzi's insensitivity (With Image) - Feb 24, 2012
- Yes there's pain, Big B tweets from hospital bed - Feb 12, 2012