It’s dog’s life — or is it?October 15th, 2011 - 8:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 15 (IANS) A man “wooed” his pet dog with chocolate drops and candlelight before sex sessions, a media report said Saturday.
The 25-year-old admitted romping with his male Appenzeller dog called Blaessli since 2008, The Sun reported.
He wore the dog’s collar to a court in Liestal, Switzerland, as a sign of affection and called it “my life partner”.
But he wasn’t faithful — he admitted bedding two other dogs during his relationship with Blaessli.
He was given a suspended eight-month jail sentence after promising to undergo psychiatric counselling.
Up to 275,000 Swiss people — out of a population of eight million — have sex with animals, the newspaper said quoting a last year’s survey.
- Fines to be imposed soon for naked hikers in Swiss Alps - Nov 18, 2011
- Ayda Field walked down the aisle with 8 dogs as bridesmaids! - Aug 11, 2010
- Man kills puppy with hammer - May 04, 2012
- De Niro's gifts for Cooper's dog - Oct 31, 2011
- Safety Tips For Pets On Halloween - Oct 29, 2010
- Man blames seven-year-old girl in sex attack case - Jul 21, 2012
- Peter Andre gets a new pet - Jan 31, 2012
- 8 out of 10 Brit owners feed their dogs takeaways! - Sep 11, 2010
- Rooting for the underdog! (Feature) - Sep 25, 2011
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- Chocolates can be harmful for pets, says veterinarian - Oct 05, 2010
- Swiss footballer expelled from Olympics for racism - Jul 31, 2012
- Pet Store Products Might Be Harmful For Pets - Jun 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen accuses Denise Richards of stealing dogs - Mar 29, 2011
- US disappointed by Swiss freeing of Polanksi - Jul 13, 2010
Tags: appenzeller dog, bedding, candlelight, chocolate drops, counselling, dogs, jail sentence, liestal, life partner, london, population, relationship, sex sessions, sex with animals, sign of affection, sun, swiss people, switzerland