It’s definitely not twins: SimpsonNovember 11th, 2011 - 2:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 11 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson has dismissed reports that she is carrying twins.
The 31-year-old is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson and she announced her pregnancy in October this year after weeks of speculation about her growing baby bump.
“I’m a loudmouth. There’s no way (I will find out the baby’s gender)… I eventually want both (a boy and a girl) so I’ll be happy with either one, but it’s definitely not twins,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Simpson as saying.
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Jessica Simpson thinks that her unborn baby is a girl - Dec 06, 2011
- I had a great pregnancy: Jessica Simpson - Mar 27, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- I am enjoying pregnancy: Jessica (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson pregnant? - Sep 27, 2011
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011