It’s a boy for Hilary DuffMarch 23rd, 2012 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 23 (IANS) Singer-actress Hilary Duff has been blessed with a baby boy.
The star and her husband, retired ice hockey player Mike Comrie, welcomed their first child Tuesday, reports contactmusic.com. They have named him Luca Cruz Comrie.
“Welcome to the world Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening we became proud parents of a healthy seven pound six ounce beautiful boy,” Duff tweeted and broke the news to fans.
“We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world. He is surrounded by so much love!! Mom and baby are both doing extremely well,” she added.
Duff married Comrie in 2010.
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Duff joins Johnson for charity project - Apr 14, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Alba sends gifts for Duff's baby - Apr 06, 2012
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Hilary Duff sends sexy photos to hubby - Nov 23, 2010
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012