Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her familyJune 18th, 2011 - 7:43 am ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum is planning a family holiday in Italy where she wants to feed her children with sea urchins.
Klum, who raises daughters Leni, 7, and 20-month-old Lou; sons Henry, 5, and Johan, 4, with husband Seal, is excited about an unusual adventure.
“What’s next? To go on a great holiday with my family. We’re going on a boat to Italy. I love when the kids can go and eat sea urchin and the sea urchin is literally going like this (waves hands). You cut the bottom off and then you eat it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
“That’s what they do when you go to (restaurant) Nobu or whatever - it’s the same sea urchin, so you might as well eat it when it first comes out of the sea,” she added.
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- I feel so lucky to have found Seal: Heidi Klum - Sep 29, 2010
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Model Heidi Klum, Mother of 4 Shows of Bikini Body - Aug 06, 2010
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Project Runway' Star Heidi Klum Great Bikini Body After Four Kids - Aug 07, 2010