Israeli drug dealer Dudu released on bailFebruary 3rd, 2011 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
Panaji, Feb 3 (IANS) Dreaded Israeli drug dealer David Driham alias Dudu was Thursday granted bail by a trial court here, an official said. The narcotics drugs and psychotropic substances (NDPS) court in Mapusa, 15 km from here, while granting bail also ordered Dudu not to leave the country and asked him to deposit Rs.1 lakh personal bond and two like-sureties.
The NDPS court has also asked him to appear before the investigating officers whenever required and warned him not to interfere with the probe into the police-politician-drug mafia nexus.
Dudu was arrested in February last year with a huge haul of drugs at Anjuna.
Dudu’s bail comes nearly a month after his sister Ayala Driham and Kazakhstani girlfriend conducted a sting operation, in which the police officer who arrested Dudu, was shown selling drugs.
- Cop held in Goa drug nexus case - Oct 07, 2011
- Goa officer sold drugs from police warehouse, CBI told - Feb 04, 2011
- Kamat calls for report on Goa police-politician-drug mafia nexus - Jan 12, 2011
- CBI points to links between Goa Police, drug mafia - Oct 01, 2011
- Goa drug nexus: Arunachal police officer may be summoned - Jan 20, 2011
- Goa cop held for links to drug mafia gets bail - Jun 02, 2010
- High court issues notices in Goa drug nexus probe case - Jan 18, 2011
- Israelis, drugs and spy cam video wars in Goa (Letter from Goa) - Jan 12, 2011
- Goa police blame Swedish witness for drug dealer's bail - Jun 23, 2010
- Plea for CBI probe into Goa's cops-politician-drug nexus (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011
- Arrested Israeli drug dealer can take private dental care - Jul 21, 2010
- Goa Police tried to kill me: Israeli drug dealer - Aug 26, 2011
- Goa Police 'ashamed' of planting drugs on Israeli - Aug 15, 2012
- Israeli drug dealer gets conditional bail - Jun 22, 2010
- Fardeen Khan gets immunity in drugs case - Feb 29, 2012