Israel calls for unified global fight against terrorMay 14th, 2008 - 5:02 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 14 (IANS) Israel Wednesday joined the chorus of global condemnation of the serial blasts in Jaipur and called for a “concerted and unified” global fight against terrorism. “Israel condemns in the strongest possible terms the heinous terrorist attack, which claimed so many innocent lives in Jaipur,” the Israeli embassy said here in a statement a day after serial blasts in Jaipur killed 63 people and injured well over 100.
“As a country that has suffered so much at the hands of unbridled terror, Israel understands to the full the enormity of the tragedy,” the statement said.
Expressing “deepest condolences” to the families of the victims, Israel asked the international community to wage a united fight against terrorism.
“Terrorist acts can never be justified under any circumstances and it is incumbent on the civilised international community to act in a concerted and unified manner to stamp out the scourge of terror whenever it rears its head,” the statement said.
- Mumbai terror: World leaders rally in solidarity (Roundup) - Jul 14, 2011
- Global condemnation of Jaipur bombings (Roundup) - May 14, 2008
- Israel condemns Pune bomb blast - Feb 15, 2010
- US denounces Delhi bomb blast - Sep 08, 2011
- Mumbai blasts: Israel says resilience will prevail - Jul 14, 2011
- Jaipur blasts spark global outrage - May 15, 2008
- UN Security Council condemns Iraq terror attacks - Sep 12, 2012
- Delhi blast: World rallies to India's support (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
- India will have to change gameplan to fight terror: Indo-Canadian leader - Jul 15, 2011
- Delhi blast a heinous attack: Sarkozy - Sep 07, 2011
- NATO secretary general condemns Mumbai attacks - Jul 15, 2011
- India asks world community to act in concert to end terrorism - Nov 14, 2009
- Canada stands by India, says terrorism is 'alive and active' - Jul 14, 2011
- US conveys solidarity over Delhi bombing - Sep 08, 2011
- EU condemns 'heinous' Mumbai attack - Jul 14, 2011