Infrastructure projects worth Rs.283 bn approvedDecember 8th, 2008 - 9:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 8 (IANS) The 19th public-private partnership appraisal committee (PPPAC) has approved infrastructure projects worth Rs.283 billion, the government announced Monday.The PPPAC, chaired by the secretary of economic affairs department, approved 21 projects Nov 21, a government statement said.
Since its constitution in January 2006, PPPAC has granted approval to 87 projects that will cost around Rs.900 billion.
These include 77 highway projects, six ports, two airports, one related to tourism infrastructure and one railway project.
- Three port projects cleared - Dec 03, 2009
- PM resolves major land transfer bottleneck - Aug 02, 2012
- Centre gives nod to three port projects worth over Rs. 2,000 crore - Jan 22, 2009
- Avoid favouritism in awarding infrastructure projects: PM - Sep 12, 2011
- Infrastructure projects worth Rs.79.46 bn approved - May 02, 2008
- Jaypee's expressway to Taj cuts run from Delhi to 150 minutes (Roundup) - Aug 09, 2012
- Delhi-Agra run cut by half as Yamuna Expressway opens (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- To woo tourists, UP plans helium balloon rides, rope ways - Jun 13, 2012
- Karnataka mulls bullet trains for high-speed connectivity - Jun 04, 2012
- Karnataka India's second preferred investment destination: Assocham (Lead, correcting name in para one) - Jun 16, 2011
- Karnataka India's second preferred investment destination: Assocham - Jun 16, 2011
- West Bengal to set up two deep sea ports - Aug 16, 2012
- Government seeks private funding for infrastructure development in 12th Plan - Feb 21, 2011
- Prescriptions from enfant terrible of infrastructure policy (IANS Book Review) - Oct 31, 2011
- Shorter airport metro services likely to resume (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012