Infosys revises rupee guidance marginally for fiscal (Lead)January 13th, 2009 - 12:21 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Jan 13 (IANS) Further depreciation of the Indian rupee during the third quarter (October-December) has forced Infosys Technologies Ltd. to marginally revise upwards its revenue guidance for this fiscal (2008-09) under the Indian accounting system and downwards under the new international financial reporting standards (IFRS).In a notification to the stock exchanges here Tuesday, the IT bellwether said consolidated income for the entire fiscal (FY 2009) would be in the range of Rs.216-218 billion, projecting 29-30 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth under the Indian accounting system as against Rs.213-217 billion (29 percent YoY) estimated in the previous quarter when the US dollar was at Rs.46.97.
With the US dollar at Rs.48.71, guidance for consolidated income under the IFRS has been lowered to $4.67-4.71 billion from $4.72-4.81 billion, as estimated at the beginning of the third quarter (October-December). The projected YoY growth is 11.8-12.8 percent under the revised guidance as against 13-15 percent estimated previously.
Similarly, for the third quarter (October-December) of FY 2009, consolidated income is expected to be in the range of Rs.55-57 billion, projecting 21-26 percent YoY growth under the Indian accounting system.
Under IFRS, consolidated revenue for Q3 is projected to be $1.13 billion, a decline of 1.2 percent to growth of 2.5 percent.
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 21, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Wipro net up for quarter, fiscal; sees flat IT growth (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys ups guidance for fiscal 2011 on strong growth - Oct 15, 2010
- TCS net up 30 percent in third quarter - Jan 17, 2011