Indigo flight makes emergency landing at JammuJune 13th, 2012 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
Jammu , June 13 (IANS) More than 130 passengers and crew of an Indigo flight had a providential escape when their aircraft made an emergency landing at Jammu airport Wednesday.
According to sources at the airport, the flight was coming from Delhi when suddenly plumes of smoke were detected in one of its engine. The pilots manoeuvred to land the aircraft with much difficulty.
All the passengers were evacuated safely.
- Plane makes emergency landing in London - Apr 16, 2012
- Miraculous escape for 140 AI passengers (Lead) - Nov 09, 2010
- Narrow escape for Goa-Delhi Indigo flight - Sep 09, 2010
- Miraculous escape for 140 AI passengers - Nov 09, 2010
- Malaysian flight makes emergency landing at Delhi airport - Feb 20, 2011
- Spicejet aircraft makes emergency landing in Mumbai - May 27, 2011
- Alert women pilots save over 48 lives aboard Air India plane (Lead) - Jun 10, 2012
- Alert pilots save 48 passengers aboard Air India plane (Second Lead) - Jun 10, 2012
- Faulty alarm causes GoAir flight to make emergency landing - Jun 06, 2011
- Pakistani plane makes emergency landing - May 13, 2011
- Jet Airways aborts flight after smoke in tyre - Feb 17, 2011
- Spicejet flight makes precautionary landing - Apr 13, 2012
- Jet Airways pilot and crew members suspended following incident in Mumbai - Aug 28, 2010
- Qantas Airways' engine crisis continues - Nov 13, 2010
- Stranded Air India passengers to land in Delhi by 3 p.m. (Second Lead) - Jul 09, 2012