Indians held in Hanoi flown to JaipurMarch 21st, 2012 - 1:34 am ICT by IANS
Jaipur, March 20 (IANS) Five Indians accused of swindling Rs.2,000 million from people in Rajasthan and other states were Tuesday brought here from Vietnam.
Manvendra Singh, Pramod Sharma, Mahendra Kumar, Asha and Neetu are accused of cheating thousands in several states on the pretext of investing them in a marketing firm, Gold Sukh.
Asha and Neetu are wives of Pramod and Mahendra respectively.
“A team of five police officers went to Hanoi last week to bring the five to Jaipur,” Police Commissioner B.L. Soni said.
He added the five accused were leading a lavish life in Hanoi. “They were staying in five star hotels,” said Soni.
According to police, a red-corner notice was issued against the five after it was found they were hiding in Vietnam.
- Gold Sukh fraud: Rajasthan police team to leave for Hanoi - Feb 15, 2012
- Two more arrested in Rajasthan's multi-million rupee fraud - Feb 18, 2012
- Businessmen who duped investors of Rs.2,000 mn extradited - Mar 20, 2012
- Accused in multi-million fraud arrested - Jan 29, 2012
- Two arrested for cheating engineers - Sep 18, 2012
- Five held with fake amulet in Delhi - Sep 02, 2012
- 'I love Anna' - smugglers' code word - Aug 26, 2011
- Now, ID proof must to buy bicycles in Jaipur - Aug 03, 2012
- Two held for cheating - May 24, 2011
- Six dead as heavy rains lash Jaipur - Aug 22, 2012
- Five held for cheating in name of friendship club - Dec 12, 2011
- Fourth foetus found in Jaipur - Mar 31, 2012
- Soldier, another arrested for 'magic mirror' fraud - Apr 24, 2012
- Two held with opium in Delhi - Jun 02, 2012
- Two held for cheating in Delhi - May 31, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,