Indian Bank net up 14 percentJanuary 21st, 2009 - 6:38 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Jan 21 (IANS) The city-based Indian Bank has posted a net profit of Rs.3.5 billion for the third quarter ended Dec 31, up 14 percent, as against Rs.3.07 billion declared in the corresponding period of 2007.The bank’s total income went up 23.6 percent to Rs.20.71 billion (Rs.2,071 crore) during the period under review from Rs.16.76 billion (Rs.1,676 crore) earned during the third quarter of the last fiscal.
While the gross non-performing assets (NPA) went down to Rs.4.62 billion for the period under review from Rs.5.1 billion the previous year, the net NPA went up to Rs.803 million (Rs.80.3 crore) from Rs.778 million (Rs.778 crore).
The bank’s capital adequacy ratio has come down to 12.68 percent last quarter from 13.51 percent in the corresponding period the previous year.
- City Union Bank to raise Rs.250 crore through rights issue - Aug 03, 2012
- Indian Bank posts 13 percent growth in net profit - Jul 23, 2012
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- Allahabad Bank's Q3 net up by 34 percent - Jan 30, 2012
- UBI Q4 net up 4 percent - May 05, 2012
- SBI profit more than doubles to Rs.3,751.56 crore - Aug 10, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Indian Bank to raise $500 mn for overseas operations - Jul 29, 2011
- Indian Bank to convert Rs.400 crore preference shares to equity - Jan 30, 2012
- United Bank of India's Q3 net up by 38.5 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- IOB plans recovery of Rs.1,500 crore from sticky accounts (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- SBI's third quarter net profit up 15.38 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent (Second Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- City Union Bank to come out with rights issue - Jan 31, 2012