India trail by 302 runs at lunchSeptember 1st, 2012 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Sep 1 (IANS) India were 63/2 at lunch in their first innings on the second day of the second cricket Test match against New Zealand here at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium Saturday.
India trail by 302 runs.
Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar are batting at 39 and 4 respectively.
Earlier, New Zealand were bowled out at 365 with Pragyan Ojha taking five wickets.
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, second Test, day two - Sep 01, 2012
- New Zealand choose to bat against India - Aug 31, 2012
- Kiwi seamers test Indian batsmen (Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
- Scoreboard: India vs. New Zealand, Second Test, Day Two - Sep 01, 2012
- Rain stops play in Bangalore Test - Sep 03, 2012
- India vs Kiwis: Scoreboard at lunch, second Test, day 3 - Sep 02, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at lunch, Second Test, Day Four - Sep 03, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Second Test, final scoreboard - Sep 03, 2012
- New Zealand 108/3 against India at lunch - Aug 31, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at tea - Sep 01, 2012