India tour will be special: David GuettaJanuary 28th, 2012 - 7:07 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 28 (IANS) Grammy Award-winning DJ and music producer David Guetta is geared up for his maiden performance in India in March and is confident it will be a sure shot hit.
“I’m excited to finally get to play in India. I know my music has been heard and supported for many years, but until now it’s been impossible to get there. This will be a very special tour, I’m sure,” Guetta said in a press statement.
The music artist will perform in New Delhi (March 9), Pune (March 10) and Bangalore (March 11).
With chart-topping hits like “When love takes over”, ‘Gettin over you’ and ‘Sexy bitch’, Guetta is a hugely popular artist in Europe and America. He has five chart-topping albums to his name - “Just a Little More Love” (2002), “Guetta Blaster” (2004) “Pop Life” (2007), “One Love” (2009) and “Nothing But The Beat” (2011).
His latest album “Nothing But The Beat” features 17 guest artists like Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Timbaland, Will.I.Am, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Usher, Chris Brown and Akon.
His show will be part of the second edition of the Eristoff Invasion tour. The first edition of Eristoff Invasion in January 2011 saw British electro-dance giants The Prodigy headline the festival, which travelled to Bangalore and New Delhi. In its second year, Eristoff Invasion adds Pune to its travel map.
“Eristoff has always been a highly evolved and edgy brand globally, and encouraged people to live life more instinctively. Eristoff Invasion provides the ideal environment for them to do just that, especially with David Guetta on stage,” said Arvind Krishnan, director (Marketing), Bacardi India P.Ltd.
“After introducing The Prodigy here last year, we are very excited to now bring in David to India for the first time ever, and can promise the audiences across the three cities the most thrilling and memorable experience of their lives,” added Krishnan.
The festival is organised by Only Much Louder in partnership with UKNY Music, a Britain-based music and events company.
- David Guetta to get grand 'festival set' in India - Feb 22, 2012
- David Guetta's India tour: tickets sell well - Feb 11, 2012
- India will be one of my best memories: Musician David Guetta - Mar 10, 2012
- VIP tickets for Guetta's Gurgaon gig sold out - Mar 05, 2012
- Kinshuk strikes right balance after marriage (TV Snippets) - Mar 06, 2012
- The Prodigy to tour India next year - Sep 28, 2010
- India rocks, say 'Poets of the Fall' - Aug 28, 2012
- Prodigy Expresses Their Fascination Towards Bollywood - Jan 15, 2011
- Music evolving at faster pace: US record producer Timbaland (Interview) - May 27, 2012
- Guetta launches record label - Mar 31, 2012
- Jennifer, Enrique to join Pitbull on India visit - Nov 17, 2011
- Madonna queen of British charts - Apr 02, 2012
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- Adele wins top honours at Grammy - Feb 13, 2012
- 'Kiss Me' singer Noelia wants to collaborate with Zakir Hussain - May 23, 2012
Tags: arvind, chris brown, david guetta, director marketing, europe and america, guest artists, guetta blaster, india tour, lil wayne, ludacris, memorable experience, music artist, music producer, pop life, pune, sexy bitch, snoop dogg, three cities, timbaland, travel map