India summons Pakistan’s envoyDecember 1st, 2008 - 7:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 1 (IANS) With more evidence surfacing about the alleged involvement of Pakistan-based elements in the Nov 26 Mumbai terror attacks, India Monday summoned Pakistan’s High Commissioner in New Delhi Shahid Malik.The Indian external affairs ministry communicated to the Pakistani envoy its concerns about the alleged involvement of elements in Pakistan in the multiple terror attacks in Mumbai that killed 183 people and left more than 250 injured, official sources said.
Pakistan has denied any link with the Mumbai attacks and assured India that it will take strictest action if evidence is found linking Pakistani citizens to the blasts.
According to intelligence agencies, terrorists who targeted 10 locations in Mumbai came to the city via sea route from Karachi.
- India summons Pakistan's envoy, toughens posture on Mumbai terror (Lead) - Dec 01, 2008
- Mumbai terror attacks: India summons Pakistan envoy, wants 'strong action' (IntroRoundup) - Dec 02, 2008
- Pakistan needs to come clean on terrorism, says Germany - Jul 14, 2012
- Exodus: India compiling Pakistan link proof, over 250 websites blocked (Roundup) - Aug 20, 2012
- India summons Pakistan envoy, wants strong action against militants (Roundup) - Dec 02, 2008
- India to share Jindal evidence, Pakistan to pitch Kashmir (Roundup) - Jul 03, 2012
- 26/11 Indian mastermind held, Mumbai police seek custody (Roundup) (With Images) - Jun 25, 2012
- Morphed images: India compiles proof on Pakistan origin (Lead) - Aug 20, 2012
- India raises social media sites' misuse with Pakistan - Aug 19, 2012
- Krishna to present proof on morphed images to Pakistan - Aug 20, 2012
- 'Headley disclosures tie LeT to Pakistani Intelligence' - Jul 09, 2010
- Waiting for evidence against Hafiz Saeed: Pakistani envoy - Jun 05, 2012
- Pakistan presses India to share Abu Jindal evidence (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- ISI blames India of 'playing dangerous game' by funding 'extremist elements' in Karachi - Jan 28, 2011
- India to share Jindal evidence, Pakistan reverts to Kashmir (Second Lead) - Jul 03, 2012