Imran to gain weight for Bharadwaj’s filmNovember 9th, 2011 - 7:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 9 (IANS) Chocolate boy Imran Khan has been asked to gain weight for his role in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola” and to join an akhada to build his body.
Since Bharadwaj wants the actor to sport a rustic and rugged look, the lean looking Imran has chosen to sweat it out at the old style gym, where people build their bodies working out in mud, without using machines.
Imran has found an old akhada in Juhu and has started working out there, said a source.
Bhardwaj is known for making his actors go through an image makeover. If it was Saif Ali Khan as Langda Tyagi in “Omkara”, Bharadwaj made Shahid Kapur sport two different looks in “Kaminey”. So no wonder, he wants Imran to fit well in his new project, which was to feature Ajay Devgn earlier.
“Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola” also features Anushka Sharma.
- Bearded, pierced ears look for Imran - Feb 06, 2012
- Akshay gorges on masala dosas (Movie Snippets) - Apr 30, 2012
- Bhardwaj's creativity, hard work wows Imran Khan - Apr 09, 2012
- Imran Khan's shooting pain on Bhardwaj's film set - Mar 06, 2012
- Anushka Sharma mum on 'Bombay Velvet' - Aug 08, 2012
- Imran finds wife Avantika's observations helpful - Feb 08, 2012
- Fox STAR Studios to co-produce Ajay Devgn's next - Sep 20, 2011
- I'm lucky to work with Shah Rukh again: Anushka - Apr 06, 2012
- Pankaj, Shabana team up again after 20 years - Feb 06, 2012
- Imran Khan finds beard annoying - Feb 07, 2012
- Storm strikes Vishal Bhardwaj's movie set, injurs five - Apr 12, 2012
- 'Satyamev...' promos give insight into Aamir's creative process: Imran - Apr 10, 2012
- 'Satyamev Jayate' had huge impact: Imran Khan (Movie Snippets) - Aug 09, 2012
- Avoid promotions if they bother you: Imran - Apr 28, 2012
- A good interview is about a good conversation: Imran Khan - Feb 04, 2012