I’m soaring like condor after surgery: ChavezMarch 1st, 2012 - 4:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mexico City, March 1 (IANS/RIA Novosti) Cancer-stricken Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has said he was “soaring like a condor” after undergoing surgery in Cuba.
“I send you all my neverending love. We will live and we will recover!” Chavez wrote Wednesday on his Twitter page.
“I’m soaring like the condor,” he wrote.
Cuban doctors operated on Chavez Monday to remove a tumour. The new tumour was detected in roughly the same spot where Chavez had a malignant tumour of the intestine, which was removed in 2011.
Venezuelan Vice President Elias Jaua said the presidents was “well on the road to recovery”.
- Fidel Castro meets cancer-stricken Hugo Chavez - Mar 03, 2012
- Cancer-hit Chavez to leave Cuba next week - Mar 09, 2012
- Chavez cancer confirmation stuns Venezuela - Jul 01, 2011
- Chavez takes to Twitter after surgery - Mar 02, 2012
- Chavez's former doctor flees Venezuela - Oct 22, 2011
- Chavez returns to Cuba for treatment - Jul 18, 2011
- Chavez back in Cuba for cancer treatment - Mar 26, 2012
- Venezuelan president has just one year to live - Jan 24, 2012
- Chavez to travel to Cuba for surgery - Feb 24, 2012
- Chavez in good physical condition after operation: Venezuela - Feb 29, 2012
- Chavez back in Cuba for more surgery - Feb 26, 2012
- Ailing Chavez returns to Venezuela - Jul 05, 2011
- Hugo Chavez gives house to Twitter follower - Jun 01, 2012
- Chavez in Cuba for another round of cancer treatment - Apr 16, 2012
- Chavez in 'good health' after treatment - Jun 10, 2012
Tags: cancer stricken, condor, cuba, cuban doctors, elias, hugo chavez, intestine, love, malignant tumour, march 1, mexico city, president hugo chavez, presidents, ria novosti, venezuelan president hugo, venezuelan president hugo chavez, vice president