I’m not ready to marry Jake: Reese WitherspoonNovember 22nd, 2008 - 12:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 21 (IANS) While there have been engagement rumours buzzing about Hollywood couple Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon, the actress has insisted she has no plans to walk down the aisle again any time soon. “Family is all we have in life, but I don’t know how I feel about marriage. Obviously, I’m not far enough out of being married to think about doing it again,” Witherspoon told American magazine Parade, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I don’t think about it much… it’s important to stay open to whatever your relationship evolves into. I have a certain idea of what I thought marriage is and the whole life and (the way) things are, and sometimes it doesn’t work out that way,” she added.
The 32-year-old split from her husband of seven years Ryan Phillippe in 2006. They have two children together - Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5.
She started dating Gyllenhal, 27, in April last year after they met on the set of their film “Rendition”.
- Ryan trusts Witherspoon to chose right suitor - Apr 14, 2010
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Ryan Phillippe pleased that Reese Witherspoon is dating again - Apr 14, 2010
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Witherspoon finds internet challenging - Oct 04, 2011
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- Witherspoon likes talking about love - Dec 14, 2010
- Witherspoon's new boyfriend keen to marry her - Mar 10, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon Speaks Her Heart Out - Dec 05, 2010
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon, beau to get engaged? - Sep 03, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon says she feels more sexually confident at 34 - Dec 01, 2010